FAUBOURG DE CRACOVIE "COHO"
The Faubourg de Cracovie chronograph is the company’s third collection and was named after the location of Czapek’s third boutique, which he opened in 1850 in Warsaw, Poland. The calibre inside is also Czapek’s third, following the seven-day manually-wound movement found in the Quai des Bergues and the suspended tourbillon with GMT in the Place Vendôme, both famous locations of the late François Czapek. The Faubourg de Cracovie represents another major milestone in the company’s modern history… for the pleasure of watch lovers and collectors world-wide.
Please note that due to varying lighting and device display settings, the colors of products in photos may slightly differ from their actual appearance.